Major Thing Happened Today...

Okay, so it won't seem major to most anyone else, but to me, it was huge.

A friend emailed me today to say she would be in town tomorrow. She wanted to meet up somewhere, but my very first thought was 'just come hang out here at my house'.

I can't remember a time when I WANTED someone to see my house. Normally, my first thought is what I can do to be sure someone WON'T see my house. For example, at my old job, I would meet up with co-workers to visit clients. Sometimes, if the clients were near one of our homes, we would just meet at someone's house and go from there. When it was MY house, I'd make up some reason why we had to meet at the first appointment because I was deathly afraid someone would want to come in to use the bathroom.

Not anymore :)

C'mon Over! Anytime!