Mmm Mmmm Fresh

I just took my first load of sheets off the line for the season. I LOVE the smell of fresh-dryed-outside sheets!

Okay, so I *know* I could have been hanging clothes out before now, even during the winter, but I got lazy and fell back into easy dryer mode. But I'm out...

It's Spring, the air smells so fresh and clean, it is uplifting and reviving. I have been busy cleaning my yard and getting the herb garden ready for planting. The kids have been busy clearing the "trail" in our backyard through the "wild area" (aka... area overgrown with weeds amid trees) and making mudpies and mud milkshakes. Today I witnessed the baby boy simply basking in the sun. I saw him sitting in a sunny spot in the grass and watched for a minute. He was just sitting and taking it all in. I wondered what all he could be thinking of, what he was hearing, smelling, and feeling. It did my heart good, seeing him basking in nature like that. And best of all, I know it did HIS HEART some good as well :)