A tip for Today

If you have small kids, it is CRITICAL that you store away out-of-season clothing. My children will wear whatever is in their closet or drawers. It doesn't matter how many times I tell them that Christmas tights are not acceptable in Spring, they will put them on and attempt to wear them to school. And when I'm not looking or busy and not paying attention, they will "dress up" in whatever they have and leave them on the floor. Or cram them in their hamper not to be discovered until I am washing laundry.

Save yourself the headache!

Keep a big storage box under kids' beds. At the change of seasons trade out. Put away things that can be passed down to younger children and give the youngest child's seasonal clothing to a charity.

Believe me.... 2 hrs of work is a fair trade out for 6 months of "ugh! again!" headaches.