Handy Weblinks

I enjoy finding alternative uses for things I already have around the house for several reasons. One of them being that I may be able to simplify by purchasing less stuff such as cleaning supplies.

Here are a few links I stumbled upon today.

Here is the link to the official Dial document listing uses around the house for borax.


Here is a link to a page detailing myriad uses of vinegar.

Here is an online book about the uses of baking soda.

I hope these links are helpful!

Normally I am a fan of purchasing books to learn new uses for things, to clean things or to simply learn more, but while pursuing a simpler life it is not always the logical thing to do. If you purchase a book, then you have another thing to keep up with, store and haul around when you move. Not only that, you have cheated your household out of that much more money, money that could have went toward something more pleasant, like a simple home without expensive payments.

Thanks to the internet it is becoming easier and easier to locate needed information online. I hope you utilize it as well.