Minimalist Weblink

Here is a site that I reread on occasion to inspire me.

Honestly, if it were not for my daughter, I would be living in either a small RV or travel trailer, saving up for a tumbleweed house. I have even considered one of those small class B RVs that look like a minivan on the outside, to combine both home and transportation fulltime.

Right now however I have my daughter to consider, and she has a craving for space. As a result we are in a 12x60 mobile home that I purchased on the cheap. 720 square feet, down from the 768 we were renting, yet this space is soo much more usable! Perhaps as she ages we can go a bit smaller? I want to not only save on space and possessions but on heating, cooling and maintenance as well.

Here is another site I enjoy. It contains some rules for minimalist living.

Here is a link to the 100 items challenge. Could you do it? Right now I know I cannot, yet I still go there for inspiration.

I hope you enjoy the links!