Wants, Needs and Urges

I want a vegetable peeler. I don't NEED one. In fact, I haven't owned one since I gave the one I inherited from my mother away years ago...

I never could figure out how to use it, so out of my home it went... but now I am thinking that perhaps one may be useful for the larger volume of vegetables I handle at this point in my life..

I currently use a knife for all of my peeling needs. Why can't I just continue doing so? What is this sudden obsession for a new gadget? Is it just an obsession, or would it actually come in handy?

I honestly don't know. I wish I did, for this is frustrating.

Until I get this urge under control I need to stay away from the stores. I do not like inpulsive purchases.

For now, I will get out my handy-dandy paring knife and peel some potatoes for breakfast. Ahh, potatoes and eggs.

Life doesn't get any better than this!