A Competitor to Evernote?

shelfster screenshot


This morning I received an email from Noemi Szoke asking me to take a look at Shelfster.  They had seen my post on Evernote here and wanted me to see this application.

I have downloaded the software and am now looking through the application.  One thing that is very obvious is that Shelfster is geared toward sharing and social media whereas Evernote was not. For each clip you have to choose whether to keep it private or share with the Internet at large.  You also have the ability to have connections on Shelfster by exploring other users and what they have saved publicly.

I just installed this application a few minutes ago so I am still learning but I will post discoveries as I go along.


Shelfster is in the beta test stage and I have the ability to share a trial with 10 of my fellow readers.  If you are interested in trying out this competitor to Evernote give me a shout and I’ll send the first 10 a link to the beta sign up site.