Paying Bills

I had a couple of credit card bills hit my bank that were not due until late this month/early next month. Normally I wait until my utility bills arrive and take care of all of them at once, which runs me close on the one due late in the month. Today I decided to try something a bit different.

Instead of waiting and taking care of all of them (and worrying) I scheduled the payments today. Now they are all taken care of and the money is scheduled to be transferred.

Having the Wal Mart card paid automatically has really helped my peace of mind but I am not quite ready to schedule other automatic payments yet. This is a step in that direction, however.

When I authorized the two payments I felt an instant relief. Just that simple act of getting them over with has helped my mood immensely today.

I like that.