A New Home

Courtesy of the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company

I have finally found my new home. I guess you could say it was never really lost, I just didn't have to guts to go grab it. Instead I have been playing around trying to work up my nerve.

Last night I got almost no sleep thinking about this. I knew I could continue to play and dream and not go anywhere, or I could start slogging and fighting toward grabbing that shooting star. That was one of the reasons I worked so hard on my ebook, and why I have continued to read and research until well into the morning as of late. 

So this morning I got up and did it. I signed up to start my website, Annienygma.com.

One benefit to you the reader is that you won't have to be slogging through all of my blogs to read what I've been up to; I've got the new one set up where I can write it as I live it, and categorize it so that if certain subjects bore you they can be skipped by going through the categories.

Another benefit is the fact that you won't have to worry about remembering this insanely long address anymore, all you have to do is remember my name.

I won't have to worry about the Gods at Google erasing my blog for some mysterious reason. I've heard they like to do that sometimes. I plan to move over all of the posts to the new home as time allows.

This will simplify my life some as well as allow me to chase my dreams. After all, those dreams are why I'm working so hard to simplify and minimlize to begin with.

It is my hope that you will come to visit my new home and say hello. I would love to see you there!