Plain dress November ends

So.
Plain dress November is at an end. I have really enjoyed getting to know y’all better. Thanks for stopping by with your comments.

Advent has begun.
 
I did read Magdalena's post about Advent, and I do know - Second Coming... Christ the King... the Judgement... yes I know...
 
But
 
I am wildly excited.  I love Christmas.
 
Time to read U.A.Fanthorpe's The Invitation.
 
Time to sing All Poor Men and Humble (O Deued Pob Cristion, which sadly I cannot find for you to listen to online - it has such beautiful harmonies) - and Stille Nacht (worth double-clicking on this and then bringing it up to full-screen mode).

 
Time to get ready, waiting into the cold and dark for the first signs of the Seed of the Light's appearing:
 "...this faint evidence, at the borders of nothingness."
                                                                                         (Leonard Koren)
 
"Where is the darkness?
Darkness is all around us.
If Darkness is, then Darkness is good."
                                                                   (Mbuti song)
 
Even though November has come and gone, the Plain way meanders on in peace.  It's the kind of track a person might easily miss, leaving the highway and wandering off through the houses, going who knows where?  It is a path of blessing, unregarded and quiet.  It draws contempt and ridicule, and seems too insignificant to be going anywhere worth paying attention to.  But you and I know better.  We know this road.  A star shines on it.  It goes to Bethlehem.