How to Make a Gallon of Liquid Laundry Soap

Hello all!

I have finally done it: today I made my very first video tutorial. This video gives step by step instructions how to make a single gallon of liquid laundry soap.

The reason I chose this subject is that while there are several recipes for enormous batches of liquid laundry soap, you rarely find any for smaller batches.

This recipe makes a single gallon of cleaner, perfect for those who don’t have space for a larger batch, or for minimalists who do not wish to make up more than they can use in a reasonable amount of time.

If you enjoy the video and would like more frugally minimalist recipes, please download a free sample of my ebook The Minimalist Cleaning Method available on Smashwords.

Update: There is a 25% off coupon on that book good until the end of January 2011: Just use the code MV35U at the checkout.