Hmm...

I spent a while messing around with my blog, changing the picture and font at the top.  I wanted to have pics of the Hawk & the Dove series, and the new book, The Hardest Thing To Do . . .  I think I like it, but I also really loved the big Quiet Way photo that people could click on to go to the place with the principles of the Quiet Way.  That photo and link is still here, but I moved it down to the side and to the right.

I was pleased I figured out how to make that little slide show, though!

You know how it is when you spend ages working on something?  Then after, you just can't tell if it looks okay... or not...  And I'm tired now, and still got to do some things today... Out on a call to someone who has been bereaved in a short while... then later out for supper with the Badger - cos it's Valentine's Day coming up  :0)

Time for a cup of tea, maybe?