Wait... What???

I'm so grateful that all of my blogger pals suspended their posts while we're on vacation. What a thoughtful thing to do.
You know that we don't want to miss a minute of your rich and wonderful lives. :)

Hmmmm? What was that? I'm not sure I heard you correctly...

You've been blogging up a storm?

It'll take us days, if not weeks to catch up?

Holy Smokes Batman!

You've actually had more time to write because you're not spending all your time reading my novel length posts??

Oh, well, that's okay, we forgive you. :) I mean, who could stay mad at such dear blogger friends as all of you. :) Hope all is well, and we'll see you soon!

Peace ~ Melinda

BLOOPERS ~ SOME GOOFY TAKES

The smiles are real convincing, huh?

What am I doing? Mid-sentence probably!

There were a lot of these... ;)
 
Lol ~ I think this one is hilarious! We all look terribly goofy!!

Riley had no idea she hit the wrong button, and then had no idea how to turn it off again! Look at us all primping before the picture, too funny! And that's Riley's weird voice, makes me laugh everytime. Hey, after 4 days of clouds and rain, you find laughter in unexpected places! :)