Baby News!!!

We are the proud parents of a little girl ~ Hadassah Jo!! She was born on her due date and weighed 6 lbs and 12 oz.




She stole her daddy's heart from the moment she was born! He can hardly wait to get home to see "his two girls". [Yes, I have competition!] Almost everyone says she looks like her papa. What do you think?




I love being a mommy!! But  it still doesn't seem real that this precious baby is my daughter!!! Except, of course, when she wakes me up in the middle of the night. Then there's not much of a question! ha It's a challenging stage - this newborn phase - but I'm trying to soak up every moment because I know it won't last long. I love her tiny fingers and toes, the little grunts she makes when she's sleeping and the rare smiles we get.




This gift of life ~ it's a miracle! She makes us a family and completes us in a way I couldn't imagine. We love you, Hadassah!!