Thrifty Thursday

I occasionally find myself in the mood to leisurely browse through a thrift store and look for "treasures"! Even though I've had the urge to do that lately, it just hadn't happened. It always seemed that by the time I'd get there, Hadassah would be DONE with shopping & the car seat. And a relaxing trip becomes quite exhausting with a screaming baby! So when my mom came down to see us last weekend, I knew it was the perfect time to do some thrifting! [She was more than happy to baby sit!]

We stopped at Goodwill and what did I find but a cheese cloche!!! Oh happy day. I'd been wanting one, but didn't want to spend for it, and this one only cost me.....$1.95!!!! I'm not kidding. That's what I call a BARGAIN! (; So here it is, with some fall pumpkins I spray-painted as the decor.



In all its glory on my table!




I bought another item there that I am hoping to makeover sometime very soon, so check back for details! Enjoy your day!!