Our pastor came to see me on Tuesday, and he said an interesting thing.

He was quoting somebody else but I can’t remember who he told me said it first.

“Keys are a symbol of sin.”

Makes you think, dunnit?

“That’s true,” I thought. 

----------------------------------------------------- 

365 Day 33 (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, see here)



A disappointingly minute thing.  That won’t make much space, will it?  Never mind.  This is the kind of thing I tend to hang onto, lured by the “Aww how sweet” factor into acquiring pointless tat.  This small daffodil (the picture is larger than life-size) is of course the emblem of the Marie Curie nurses so at least it shows I gave some money to a good cause at some point.  I should have resisted their fake mini-daffs though and stuck to enjoying the real ones in the garden.