Thought kitchen. Still cooking.



Oh.  In the kitchen of my mind several pots are boiling and there are thought-pies and dream desserts everywhere half-constructed or at least begun – but I cannot see even a snack in a sufficiently finished state to put on a plate and serve up to you.  Gah.  I am caught on the hop. I’m still thinking.

What about you?

What are you thinking about today?

Any spare thoughts left over to share here?





----------------------------------------------------- 

365 366 Day 44 (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, see here



This book was borrowed, so technically it should have been leaving the house anyway.  But its owner lent it to me about four years ago, when we lived in a completely different part of the country, and it just came along on the voyage somehow.  Part of the 365 clear-out has been to round up the various book, CDs, DVDs etc I have borrowed and get them back to their rightful owners.  It frees up more space than I expected!
When I returned it I did also add a book of my own as a gift, and I have been trying to do that in general with the Exodus of Borrowed Items.
The little stone on it is just there so the label with my friend's name and address is not displayed far and wide on the internet.