Fashion Friday

I don't know about you, but when springtime dares to show it's lovely face, I can hardly wait to pack away all my dark winter clothing. I can't get enough of the color. Bright & pastel, bold & soft. Solid & striped. It all rocks!

Today, I browsed online [didn't buy anything though!!] and picked out a few of the pieces that caught my eye.

casual & colorful: Target

love the classic look of this top: Maurice's


cardigan completes the look: Forever 21


to jazz up a simple outfit: Cato


breezy, yet stylish: Old Navy

a bit of vintage: JcPenney


a touch of green: Forever 21



summer must-have: Old Navy


Last, but not least ~ the shoes I've dreamt of for sooo long....they're in my closet!!!  [Thanks to my dear husband for giving me a little spending money!] If you want 'em, JcPenney is where you'll find 'em! Happy Friday!!!