Saturday, July 7, 2012

At least once or twice every week I have Jordan photographing a meal, a veggie or a dessert, always with the intention of sharing these delicious recipes. Pictures have been piling up ~ photo after photo of pure deliciousness. I decided that instead of drafting a post today I would tackle that list and finally make a bit of progress in the recipe area. I'm quite happy to announce that I have managed to add quite a few tasty, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free organic treats to my Scrumptious Recipes Page. Yay. :)

It always cracks me up when people assume that since we're vegan we live on grass. ;) I love tons and tons of flavor and experiment with every organic veggie I can find in the stores. My diet is so richly varied now, much more so than it ever was when I ate meat. We're currently on a Candida meal plan here, (to get rid of natural yeast overgrowth in our bodies). While I plan on getting into this topic in great depth soon, I need more time to document the many changes we're seeing. While most would feel that this "diet" is terribly harsh and brutal, I'm not having any trouble at all. In fact, it has encouraged (okay, forced) me to experiment with new foods and new recipes and oh, how happy my taste buds are! The eggplant recipe and also the millet and veggie burgers are new this week... super yummy.

If you click on the recipe title beneath each photo you'll be brought directly to a printable recipe, in case you'd like to give anything a try. If you have any questions feel free to email me, you can find my info on my Contact Me page. Enjoy. :) 






 Flaxseed Gel (Vegan Egg Substitute)





Enjoy your weekend! :)