Day 10 . 2 Minutes a Day to Better Parenting

There are many areas in my life where I wish to grow, one of which is parenting.

At a la leche league meeting one day, after my toddler punched another kid in the face, our discussion turned to parenting (specifically) discipling toddlers. The leader recommended I sign up for enjoyparenting.com's "Daily Groove" email, and I did.


What I've appreciated the most about these daily emails is
1) They are quick, 2 minute reads
2) They challenge you to use a different perspective when parenting

I have to confess

Someday's I skip over their emails. Too often I end up with 3 or 4 of them un-read in my inbox.


So I'm going to be intentional about reading them from now on DAILY and making a conscious effort to apply them to my life.
(You should sign up too!)

"Perhaps the greatest power of humility is that it empowers you to grow. When you're humble enough to admit your ignorance (without berating yourself), you create space for learning and growth."



Thank you following along on our journey to simplicity. Please be sure to learn about our family, like our page on Facebook, and visit the right column to subscribe to our posts :)

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Philippians 4:12


God Bless!