Day 20 . Intentional Date Night In


At the end of a busy weekend it's easy for my husband and I just to sit down in our chairs with a drink, turn on the TV, and zone off into our computers for a few hours. 

But tonight, we decided we needed something different.
We (okay, I) decided to rent a movie and watch it together. Usually there's a movie playing on TV, but tonight we watched it intentionally.



No cell phones, no laptops, no sitting a crossed the room.
We sat together, laughed and enjoyed each others company for the first time in a long time.




Thank you following along on our journey to simplicity. Please be sure to learn about our family, like our page on Facebook, and visit the right column to subscribe to our posts :)

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Philippians 4:12