Day 21 . Circle of Influence

We have an infinite number of positive and negative influences in our lives.
Some negative influences are obvious. As a Christian - vulgar rap songs on MTV, and the like are things I choose to avoid. But sometimes we surround ourselves with things we think are positive influences are actually negatives as well.

Amanda, over at www.amandamedlin.com is blogging this month on 31 Days of Intention with a Measure of Grace. 

Her series has been inspiring & motivating for me during this month so today I wanted to encourage you to read her post about being intentional about your circle of influence here.

Click here to read more of her amazing 31 Day series as well.




Thank you following along on our journey to simplicity. Please be sure to learn about our family, like our page on Facebook, and visit the right column to subscribe to our posts :)

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Philippians 4:12