My answers!

I saw this on my friend's blog, and instead of answering in her comments, I thought I'd put them here ;)

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No, but I've been "questioned" LOL
2. What color are your eyes? Brown, dark brown.
3. When was the last time you went sledding? Never.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Depends on who's offering.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Not really.
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jolie.
8. Who was your first crush? Matt James
9. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Probably.
10. Have you ever been ice skating? Yes, once as a child.
11. How often do you remember your dreams? ~3X a week
12. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Don't remember, but not very long ago.
13. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles? Hard Day's Night, Blackbird, Fool on the Hill, Help
14. What's the one thing always on your mind? Nothing.
15. What talent do you wish you had? Knitting
16. Do you know anyone in jail? Not right now.
17. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? YES. Several times.
18. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yes.
19. Do you own any stuffed animals? Yes.
20. Do you have a major crush on someone? Not right now!
21. Do you miss someone right now? My Granny.
22. What are you listening to right now? Spongebob Squarepants
23. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Princess Diana
24. What color underwear/boxers are you wearing? White
25. Where do you work? Home
26. What ended your last relationship? My common sense.
27. What food do you crave right now? White Turtle Ice Cream from Brewsters
28. What was the last TV show you watched? Before Spongebob? Wonderpets. Sad, huh?
29. What is the last thing you ate? MAc and cheese
30. Are you on any medication? No.
31. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right if you are facing the bed.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? White with Orange and light blue stripes
33. What is your favorite frozen treat? Ice Cream
34. How many tattoos/piercing do you have? Ears pierced. That's it.
35. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? I guess so...since I've done it twice.
36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Yes. I'm kinda a shit-starter.
37. Do you like your nose? Yes.
38. What color is your bedroom? Blue
39. Where do you live? Georgia, southside of ATL
40. Are you an aggressive driver? Sometimes.
41. What color is your car? Bright blue.
42. What do you smell like right now? Sweaty kids.
43. What is your favorite color? All earthtones
44. What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? The mom from Malcolm in the Middle.
45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes
46. Do you own a digital camera? Yes
47. What books, if any, have made you cry? Where the Red Fern Grows. Odd Thomas.
48. Are you a jealous person? Yes.
(deleted 49....it was kinda naughty)
50. What shoes are you wearing right now? none
51. What is your major weakness? pajamas
52. Do you suffer motion sickness? only when reading in the car
53. What's the best pizza? pepperoni and black olives
54. Longest relationship? 5 years, my ex-husband.
55. Are you afraid of thunderstorms? No
56. What do you want to be when you grow up? I am grown up, and I think I'm doing pretty good as it is :)
57. Have you ever given or been given an engagement ring? Yes, twice.
58. What was the last gift someone gave you? A gift card to Joannes fabric
59. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? My husband
60. Can you cook? Yes, very well I think
61. What is your favorite jelly/jam? Elderberry
62. Can you swim? Yes, very well.
63. What is your first memory? Getting stuck in the bars of my crib.
64. What item would you like to have buried with you? I don't know, I want to be cremated.
65. What are three things you're dying to have right now that would make everything just about perfect? 1. a Million dollars, 2. a clean house, 3. Calm kids!