I need inspiration

You know when you are rolling good and then just hit a brick wall? This is how I've felt 2 days now. Not sure what happened, but something has thrown my off my groove. The Living Room is a wreck, but the rest of the house if clean enough, the laundry is under control, the sink is clean. And yet, I feel like something is 'wrong'. I'm stressed and fussy for no reason.

Well, maybe there's a reason. The baby is cutting 3 for sure, possibly 6 teeth all right now. He is pissy and fussy, and I think it's wearing off on me. I have a slightly big order I need to get cracking on of diaperpail liners and wetbags, I have another order lined up for washcloths and breastpads. Geez.

My husband got in a car wreck yesterday morning, nothing major, no injury, truck is drivable, but maybe that's what started this?

Whatever it is, if anyone has the 'right words' to get me back on track, I'd appreciate hearing them ;) (well...reading them).

On a positive note, I'm almost finished reading a great simplicity book by Elaine St. James. Are the rest of you doing any reading? If so, I think we need a book swap lined up for when we finish books so we can rotate them to each other instead of taking up more space on our shelves.