"Just in Time for Spring"

You have got to be kidding me.

Just in time for Spring... now that you feel all renewed and refreshed... get yourself in DEBT!

The barrage of credit card offers I get daily amazes me. I keep meaning to opt out of pre-screened offers with the credit bureaus, but I'm lazy and never think about it at the right time.

I read somewhere once that whenever you get junk mail with postage paid envelopes inside to stuff that thing as full as possible and send it out. If everyone started doing this, the junk-mail senders would not be happy with all that postage they were paying and according to theory, stop sending so much. Personally, I don't think it would stop them. I think they would get some sort of statement printed on the envelopes that they could only be used for the intended purpose. Maybe something like that already exists? I dunno, but if it doesn't, I'm sure the credit card bigwigs could get it legalized.

"What's wrong with society" rant over.

I've been a busy little bee planting my herbs for the summer. I now have chives, spearment, catnip, camomile, hyssop, and lavender in dirt. I have passionflower seeds soaking per package instructions and stevia seeds waiting on warmer soil, again per package instructions.

I made my first ever natural bug repellent for summer use, but the bugs aren't too bad yet. I've been hanging clothes on the line religiously. The baby boy has been ill, so I fell behind on laundry and have had to use the dryer today to catch myself back up, but I'm pretty proud of the consistency I've stuck to so far. I get up and wash one load every day. Hang it on the line and then bring it in after dinner. Every day. It keeps the laundry completely under control!