No Place Like Home

I enjoy traveling, especially to visit my sister but frankly I detest sleeping in a strange bed (or in this case on a strange couch). No matter how tired I just cannot sleep as well as I can at home.

After my business was completed I gathered up the pets and headed straight home. My sister is always amazed at how anxious I am to leave that town and just does not understand why I have no desire to dally even if I enjoy myself there.

Honestly, after spending several days at her home I am exhausted from lack of sleep. When I got home yesterday afternoon I managed to stay awake long enough to tell everyone I was home before collapsing into a dreamless sleep.

I am still a bit tired today despite having not done much on my mini-vacation. This really leads me to believe that there is no place quite like home.

One day I plan to have it where I can take my home with me when I visit so that I can sleep better but until then I will just limit my trips to what my constitution can handle without much sleep.

Right now I am recovering from the trip. I have done a little work today but I ended up here at the coffeehouse for my Friday afternoon ritual in an attempt to get back to my daily routine.

When you see me just think of Dorothy Gale, clicking the heels of her ruby slippers as she whispers "There's No Place Like Home."