Rescued By Rebecca


Rebecca the Greeniac has inspired me with her comments on the proper response to those who not only reject my minimalism but insist that I should relocate or dedicate my life to something else since I am paring down to the bare minimum.


For those who desire that I should relocate from Western Kentucky I shall tell them that Western Kentucky inspires me to be and become more than what I am and to leave my inspiration right now would be heartbreaking.


For those who are concerned with my lack of “stuff” I am going to take a page directly from Rebecca herself and tell her that excess items are smothering and choke my life and creativity; that I need to pare down to the bare essentials in order to better listen to the muse within.


Rebecca, I wanted to take this time to thank you sincerely for your wonderful ideas and encouragement! This is an issue that has plagued me for almost a year now from family and well-meaning friends and knowing that I have a ready response, a true response just fills my heart with peace.


Now that that dilemma is solved I can go on to more important things like writing. :)