Comcast Blocks MagicJack!

Note to my fellow MagicJack users: Comcast has blocked you according to MagicJack customer support.

I went to use my MagicJack this morning and discovered that it would not connect to the internet, and I could not even access the MagicJack webpage!

My Google Voice phone worked so I used it to call my sister, another MagicJack user who is fortunately NOT on Comcast. She contacted Customer Service and was informed that Comcast is indeed BLOCKING access to the website and use of the device!

They have a workaround however. In order to reach as many people as I can I have placed the link and info here. Please share this link with your friends!

The solution works; I have placed and received several test calls on my MagicJack after installing the software.

Peace,
Annie