That Little Ole' Chair

If you've done any shopping for nursery furniture, you know just how pricey it can be! I wasn't interested in spending top dollar for any of the furniture I got, so I scoped out the all-amazing Craigslist. I found a beautiful crib and changer for very reasonable prices. [sigh of relief!] But, finding a rocker was a whole different ball game. I looked and looked and looked but all I came across were the faded, flowery types which wasn't exactly what I had in mind. There were a few glider rockers but those don't always work well for little people like me in a room the size I'm working with!

One day, at a yard sale - what WOULD we do without those?! - I came across this little rocking chair and it fit me PERFECTLY! I fell in love. And to sweeten the deal, it was only $8!!! Seriously.


It needed some TLC, for those stains around the bottom and arms. So I went to work with Carbona 2 in 1 Oxy-Powered Carpet Cleaner. It worked its magic and voila! I have me a rocker!!! How's THAT for frugal? (=

I'll be stopping by soon with more pictures. Have a blessed day!!