World View Wednesday ~ Belize!

I guess you could say I have a heart for missions. Seeing God at work all across the globe gets me excited!! So I wanted to feature different missions/people on my blog that have been an inspiration to me. 

In August of 2008, Eddie & I had the privilege of flying to Belize, along with some church friends, to work with Nancy Marshall and The Deaf Ministry. It was an unforgettable experience! I don't know of many people who have more of a servant's heart and an untiring love for people than this woman of God! As a deaf person who had hearing at one point, Nancy is perfectly equipped to reach out to and mentor the many deaf children & youth in the surrounding areas. She helps teach the deaf in a nearby school, as well as leads the services at Jesus' Deaf Church.

   

Nancy has learned to depend on God for so many things and He has always been faithful to her! Her blog http://www.jesus-deafchurch.blogspot.com/ is full of inspiring stories and records the adventure of faith she is on with the church there. I would post more pictures of our trip, but they're all outdated by now so I guess you'll need to visit her blog instead!

Nancy, you are an inspiration to me in your commitment to the work God has called you to! It's beautiful to see God building the Deaf church in Belize. Never give up and you will reap an abundant harvest!