Tuesday To-Do: Christmas Craft #1









With all the inspo on Pinterest, I'm having way too much fun this Christmas!! I'm planning a brunch and Chex Mix Party exchange this Saturday, so I have several fun little projects I'm working on with that in mind. Here's round #1!


I love pinecones. And evergreen. And mistletoe! [I can't forget to sneak that in somewhere in the house to surprise Eddie! ha] Sorry, I ramble...in the evenings, especially. Back to the project! All you need are some mini pinecones, a foam tree and some hot glue. I had the pinecones and bought the foam at - you guessed it - Michael's! 




You just glue the pinecones onto the foam, starting at the bottom and working your way up. There's no perfect way to do this. 






Voila! You have a mini tree!! I just set mine on a flower pot and love the finished product!


The giveaway is ending tomorrow so don't forget to enter if you haven't done so yet!