Zzzzz . . .

Long day, so very tired - somewhere about two hours ago my battery just died and I rolled into bed and crashed out.  I think maybe I will spend a while watching some of Into Great Silence, which is the ultimate tranquillising shot of comfort.

Night night dears. 

I wrote this yesterday, but my internet connection was also tired and crashed, so it wouldn't let me post it.

----------------------------------------------------- 

365 366 Day 64 Sunday March 4th    
(if you don’t know what I’m talking about, see here) 




Ah – I have this all wrapped up to give to my friend Rosie Humphrey when our paths cross at Spring Harvest Christian conference in April.   I really love this ceramic sculpture, and I haven’t had it very long.  There’s a new tiny shop opened in an out-of-the-way part of town where previous businesses had failed.  This one is called “A Flock of Crafty Birds” and is selling all kinds of artefacts made by local craftspeople as well as bright and cheery vintage pieces of furniture and other household items.  One time when I’d just been paid for some writing, I wanted to buy something from this shop to encourage other people engaged in freelance creative work, so I got a lovely colourful sweater for the Wretched Wretch, and this ceramic piece.  I think it’s so beautiful, but we have a number of other beautiful objects, and too many just begins to form into clutter.  So with regret I chose this one to pass on, especially since unlike some of our other things it has no history making it dear to its owner.