Making a quiet space to hold someone in the Light


I’ve been thinking.  I was going to talk to you about it, but since I read Jackie’s comment on yesterday’s post, my mind has been filled with her sadness and pain, so I’ll leave the other things I’ve been thinking about for another day, and just sit with that for a while.

--------------------------------------------------- 
365 366 Day 147 – Saturday May 26th    
 (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, see here)



A spork.  Simpler and neater than a collection of knife, fork and spoon but, in my opinion anyway, less effective.  The chances of my getting it together to take cutlery with me when I travel are slim in the extreme.  Thank the Lord for sandwiches, eh?

365 366 Day 146 – Friday May 25th



An army camp bed.  When I was young, slim, fit(ish) and went camping, I used to find these comfortable and useful. None of these applies any more.