Whizzzzzzzzzzz



Having devoted a substantial portion of this day to my beautiful mama, I have a fleeting half hour in which to water the garden before going out again.  The tiny tomato plants will perish in the combination of breeze and heat up on this hilltop if they are not watered every day.   

So I am just waving in passing as I flash by . . .

Hope you are well and happy, even if you have not always been good.


--------------------------------------------------- 

365 366 Day 151 – Wednesday May 30th  
 (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, see here)


  
A chair.  Pretty.  Surplus to requirements.  Somehow, we acquired a lot of chairs.  Friends and relatives who have loads of stuff and don’t know what to do with it often give it to us.  Our best one ever was a married couple who called us to say “We are taking our vacuum cleaner to the dump because it just chucks out all the dust again instead of sucking it up properly – but we wondered if you’d like it?”  Strange, I know, but we said no thank you.  Anyway this was a nice chair but our home got a bit chair-ridden after a while.  It found a happy new home.


365 366 Day 150 – Tuesday May 29th 
  (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, see here)


  
Orange plastic costume jewellery – honestly, why wait for dementia when you can make such silly choices now?