Barn Sale Sneak Peak

I thought you might enjoy a peak at the projects I've been working on for the upcoming Barn Sale!

:: Distressed barn wood signs ::


There will be a variety of lettering styles and sayings on this line-up.
I picked some of my favorites, but would love to hear what yours are! Do you like inspirational sayings, verses, marriage quotes or just catchy phrases? 
I can customize them just for you!


:: Personalized coffee & soup mugs :: 


Wouldn't these be perfect as a bridal shower or wedding gift?! 
They can also be customized with the saying of your choice.


:: Latest find ::


Today a friend & I visited a new fabulous vintage shop that opened up in Harrisonburg, 
The Lady Jane! This place is truly a delight, packed full of eye candy with a sweet owner to boot!
 Go visit them as soon as possible!


Is this not adorable?!
I have it's home already picked out...in my bedroom,
along with an old chair
that I plan to refurbish very soon!
Can't wait to show you!!

Have a relaxing Labor Day weekend my friends!

p.s. don't forget to give me your suggestions on sayings for the signs! (=