Day 14 . Changing Sunday


I can't believe I am almost halfway through this 31 day challenge.

Part of me feels like I just started; I haven't covered anything important yet. 
I still have a lot to change.
The other part of me feels like it's flying by and I can't believe how much has happened.

Either way, I've been thinking about this series 24/7 for the past 2 weeks straight, and I decided I was in need of a day to rest take my next step in intentional living.. a
nd today was a good day for that.


Changing Sunday

Although we always reserve Sunday mornings for church and connecting with family at lunch. The rest of the day is just like any other week day (except for my husband is home).

God calls us to have Sunday asa day to re-energize, reflect, and worship. 

So that's what I did today. 
No phone (except for one call to my sister), no email, no internet, no computer. 
I read, played with the kids, went for a fall drive, watched the rain outside.

It was a relaxing day.

Do I have more that I need to make up for tomorrow now? Yes. But there will always be more to do tomorrow.

So I'm changing Sundays from now on.

Do you use Sunday as a day of rest?


Thank you following along on our journey to simplicity. Please be sure to learn about our family, like our page on Facebook, and visit the right column to subscribe to our posts :)

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Philippians 4:12


God Bless!