Day 19 . Remembering to Pray


Today I needed to be intentional about reminding myself to pray.

It's the end of an exhausting week. 
I found myself sulking over the numerous disappointments and inconveniences that seemed to keep piling up.

I can choose: Do I spend energy on what's going wrong? Or do I lift it to Him?
One typically results in an increased level of stress and sadness. The other is freeing.

So whether a baby needs to be held for two days straight, a toddler colors all over her bed with a black permanent marker, or you get just enough time while babies are napping to bake something.. remember to pray.


Pray for His guidance and comfort. Praise Him for His providence too.


Psalms 55:22 Cast all your cares onto the Lord and He will sustain you. He will never let the righteous fail.



Thank you following along on our journey to simplicity. Please be sure to learn about our family, like our page on Facebook, and visit the right column to subscribe to our posts :)


"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Philippians 4:12


God Bless!