Day 25 . 11 Things To Accomplish Every Day


I created a visual list to hang up as a reminder of all the things that I want to accomplish every day. Things that I want to do and need to do, but often forget or that get pushed aside.

My Daily Intentions:
  • Begin each morning with hydration & supplements (1 glass of room temperature water + FCLO + probiotic)
  • Pray & Praise God before anything else
  • Enjoy a green smoothie
  • Have a "plan of attack" or list to accomplish, but be okay with altering part or all of it when the kids need you
  • Breathe Deeply
  • Go outside and play
  • Drink the homemade broth, it's good for you
  • Leave your cell phone where you can hear it, but you can't see it
  • Do 30 minutes of physical activity (whether it's chasing a toddler up the stairs or going to the gym)
  • Spend 20 minutes preparing for tomorrow
  • Go to bed before midnight. Seriously.
I got this idea from my friend Annette on Instagram. Some are health related, some are spiritual related, other are parenting related. As some become second nature and I think of more, I'll update it. 


What things would be on your list? Will you make one and post it somewhere intentional as a reminder? 

Thank you following along on our journey to simplicity. Please be sure to learn about our family, like our page on Facebook, and visit the right column to subscribe to our posts :)

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Philippians 4:12

God bless!