Day 31 . Keep Living Intentionally


The picture of living intentionally is different for everyone.
You don't need special equipment, a certain degree, or any specific training.

All you need is make the decision to do what you know you should.


Like many things I've learned, living intentionally is a constant commitment. Something you have to do daily, even hourly. And also something that reveals the human and imperfections in us. 

I want to thank you so much for following along this series! "

Your support, inspiration, accountability, and personal stories have helped me in my personal journey.

I invite you to stick around as we continue our pursuit to simplicity (& contentment) and hope you recognize the need to refer back to posts when necessary.




Thank you following along on our journey to simplicity & contentment. Please be sure to learn about our family, like our page on Facebook, and visit the right column to subscribe to our posts :)

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Philippians 4:12


God bless!