Day 5 . Creating Memories


This post was inspired by one of my favorite blogs during her 31 Days to Savour the Season series.

She wrote a post the other day about how it's so easy for a family to feel burnt out during the end of the year (from football games to schooling to the holidays and traveling...) 

I sort of feel the opposite for our family though. It's not that we sit around doing nothing, but sometimes I create such an overwhelming list of crafts, activities, ideas, and recipes from Pinterest that I end up doing... um... nothing. 
So, in an effort to be intentional about creating memories this season, here is my version of the Fall To-Do List:

The Categories
  • 4 Places to Explore
  • 3 Treats to Create (and eat!)
  • 2 Moments to Capture
  • 1 Tradition to Continue
Our List

Family Hayride 2010
Family Hayride 2011
What are your favorite ways to create memories this time of year? 

(Be sure to check out this post for a free printable to make a list for your family!



Thank you following along on our journey to simplicity. Please be sure to learn about our family, like our page on Facebook, and visit the right column to subscribe to our posts :)

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Philippians 4:12


God Bless!