Holiday House Tour 2012


Since I so much enjoy seeing all the lovely homes in blogland with their festive Christmas decor, I thought I would give you a virtual tour in my house! Every year, the decorations extend into more rooms. It's a process that goes on for weeks around here! And what fun I have...


I make my best effort to use what I already have, and simply add some greenery and pinecones. It's amazing how far that goes! 


I did splurge and bought a mini tabletop tree! Isn't it cute?


We have an over-abundance of citrus fruits around here right now, so I thought it would make a cheery centerpiece, with some holly and evergreen to give it that Christmasy feel!


I tried my hand at some chalkboard art. Somehow, my letters never end up straight...


I went with a glass/metallic theme for the mantle, and was so excited to find this reindeer at TJ Maxx! Doesn't he add the perfect finishing touch? I think so.


And there you have it: Christmas at my house! Thanks for "stopping" by!!